A NEW resource for members…
is proud of the publishing alliance that exists between BATOD and Deafness & Education International.
We trust that you as members find the four issues of Deafness & Education International
that you receive as part of your membership package a valuable resource in your work.
A NEW resource for members…
It is with great pleasure that I introduce you to a further resource for members; a resource that I hope you will find supports your Continuing Professional Development. Wiley publishes a broad range of books on Special Education and books representing the broad spectrum of deafness. A full online catalogue of our books exists at Wiley.com within this online catalogue we have now created an area specifically for BATOD members at www.wiley.com/go/batod
What you will discover at www.wiley.com/go/batod
- Front page with a group of books specially selected for BATOD members
- Links to more Wiley books in the areas of Special Education and the broad spectrum of deafness
- FREE excerpts from these Wiley books so you can ‘try before you buy’
- 20% discount** on any book you order via Wiley.com using your member promotion code (GBU)
- links to leading Wiley journals in Childhood Studies and Audiology
- BATOD Members Recommend – a place you can post comments to share what you have read (Wiley books and articles) with other members
How to get to www.wiley.com/go/batod
- either save the url in your favourites or
- link to it via from this page
How does ‘BATOD Members Recommend’ work?
This is a place for you the members to recommend to other members Wiley books and articles that you have found useful. There is a simple form to get your comments posted to this area of the site. We hope you will find this a great way of sharing your reading with other BATOD members. Remember you can recommend whole books, certain chapters and any journal articles from WILEY books and journals. You can choose to be named or remain anonymous if you prefer. We will aim to add new recommendations at the beginning of each month.
Even if you choose to buy your Wiley books from your favourite bookshop or another online store, still use the opportunity to share with other members what you have read, by clicking on the ‘BATOD Members recommend’ button at
www.wiley.com/go/batod I will then post your comments on the site so that you can share your reading experiences with other members.
I hope you will visit the site regularly and I look forward to posting the first of your reading recommendations.
Group Marketing Manager
* in Feb 2007 Wiley completed the acquisition of Blackwell Publishing (Holdings) Ltd
** 20% discount will apply only to book orders received via www.wiley.com using the provided discount code (GBU) and is not for use at conferences, or with other book sellers.