Closes: 10.12.18More info >
Cochlear Implant Consumer Specialist – UK
We are seeking a CI Consumer Specialist to contribute to the development of and implement the BEA and Consumer Initiative strategy within the UK, in line with Advanced Bionic’s (AB) global lead generation strategy by:
• Growing and developing the UK BEA mentor network
• Identifying market opportunities for the promotion of the AB brand directly to consumers in order to generate sales.
• Direct interaction with CI candidates who are inquiring about cochlear implants, counsel and lead these people to select AB in their hearing journey.
• Collaboratively planning and implementing the promotion of AB products and services at consumer-focused conferences and events.
• Educate Health Care Professionals (HCP) within the hearing channel on CI candidacy criteria to drive and support accurate referrals and measure effectiveness through brand growth
Advanced Bionics UK Limited is a subsidiary company within the Sonova Group. We maintain our first class standards through the quality and expertise of our people, offering products and excellent customer service through long term relationships with our suppliers and customers.
We aim to be the supplier of choice by assembling and supplying products to an ever-increasing standard of excellence. With the quality goal being zero defects, the company is established as the centre of expertise for sales, distribution, assembly and service of hearing product.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist in identifying AB recipients that have the desire and the ability to mentor implant candidates through the cochlear implant process.
• Manage the ongoing relationship with the mentors and assess the ability of the mentors to partake the various activities.
• Ensure mentors are aware of all support resources available through AB and signposting candidates to these
• Collaboratively plan and execute a training program for new and existing mentors on a regular basis
• Work with the clinical team to drive consumer sales. This will include consumer events such as CI information days etc.
• Organize and implement activities which involve AB Mentors in areas where we can increase business
• Keep up to date with product knowledge, scientific publications including competitive information
• Collaborate with Marketing to ensure consumer engagement across social media and other marketing platforms
• Increase awareness of AB’s solutions candidacy criteria to relevant referral centers and ensure consistent ongoing referral centre contact and support
• Work with the Clinical team providing support when needed in their Clinics and by dealing with users as well as candidates when needed
• To work collaboratively with UK Clinical sales and Business Development teams
• To liaise with other Sonova companies and international AB colleagues
• Channel and facilitate open communication and best practice
Required Key Competencies
• Hearing Healthcare professional with audiology, cochlear implant or rehabilitation background
• Strong interpersonal and social skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation skills
• Proven ability in leadership, good management skills with the ability to train and develop others
Key incumbent requirements:
• Should be able to work autonomously and collaborate on a team
• Willingness to travel, including overnight and on weekends
• Self-motivated and dynamic
• Eagerness to develop skills and responsive to new initiatives
How to apply
If you are an audiologist or rehabilitationist, have the relevant competencies and experience required and want to join an exciting and engaging organization then please apply for this job opportunity with your CV and covering letter outlining your current salary and location to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 December 2018.