Closes: 05.07.20More info >
Communication Support Worker – Hacton Primary School, Essex
We are looking for someone who possesses the following:
• BSL Level 3 as a minimum
• At least NVQ Level 2 in Supporting Learning and Teaching in Schools
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiasm and adaptability
• Commitment to meeting the needs of a wide range of children
• Ability to use their own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Flexibility on a day-to-day basis
• GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (grade 4 or above) are required.
This specialist will have excellent English skills and will preferably be a qualified communication support worker to fully support children who communicate orally in addition to those who use BSL.
How to apply
Please email Mrs Debbie Grix for an application form.