Closes: 28.02.20More info >
Headteacher – Blanche Nevile School
CAN YOU BUILD ON THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS?
HEADTEACHER, 3-16 – BLANCHE NEVILE SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF – NORTH LONDON – SEP 2020
Blanche Nevile is a truly unique provision for deaf children, with a proud history of 125 years in Deaf Education. Situated in the heart of North London and co-located with two excellent mainstream schools, we offer an all-through bilingual (British Sign language and standard English) experience for pupils aged 3-16 so offering our children ‘the best of both worlds’ in many ways.
Now we are looking firmly to the future and seek a leader with the vision and skills to grow and develop our school. You will understand the specialised nature of deaf school provision and SEND and have demonstrated leadership in this area. If you have:
• A passion for deaf education and commitment to the very best outcomes for young people
• A strong commitment to school improvement and effective management
• The ability to collaborate and build partnerships, both internally and with the wider world
• The capacity to inspire and motivate further a committed team
• The ability to develop the curriculum and the teaching and learning processes to deliver it
• The vision to take the school from Good to Outstanding, whilst maintaining and enhancing the qualities that make us unique.
Then, in return Blanche Nevile School can offer you:
• The opportunity to create and see through your vision for outstanding special education
• A rewarding chance to lead a unique regional provision for young people with hearing loss
• A fantastic group of pupils
• An established partnership with two mainstream schools
• An enthusiastic governing body committed to taking the school forward
• A motivated and highly skilled staff team
• Excellent facilities and on-site resources
• A competitive salary package
How to apply
Come and see for yourself! We would warmly welcome you for a visit before you apply. Please contact Caroline Olsen at Academicis, our recruitment partners, to arrange a convenient time. If you would like further details and a confidential conversation please contact Caroline Olsen at Academicis email@example.com or by calling 01223 907979.She can also tell you much more about the role and how to apply.
Closing date: Monday 9th March 2020
Shortlist date: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Interviews w/c: Monday 23rd March 2020