Please see details below from the World Health Organization.
“The World Health Organization and all stakeholders are eagerly preparing for the upcoming World Hearing Day 2023. With this year’s theme, Ear and hearing care for all! Let’s make it a reality we are taking a step forward in sensitizing and realizing integrated people-centred ear and hearing care.
To support the advocacy and celebration around this day, WHO has prepared materials that partners around the globe can use. WHO will host a webinar with the objectives to:
- Disseminate the key messages for WHD 2023
- Share the WHD 2023 material
- Inform regarding the process of registration and the small grants schem
- Discuss activities and actions for WHD 2023
- Disseminate the WHO Global standards for safe listening entertainment venues and events in Spanish and French
To know more about the theme and materials and share your ideas and plans, join us on 7 December 2022. The same webinar will be held twice to suit people in different time zones:
Register here for the 1st session: 08:00-09:15 a.m. CET
Register here for the 2nd session: 04:00-05:15 p.m. CET