BATOD Conference 2022 – Call for abstracts
Please note: This content has been archived and therefore may no longer be up-to-date or relevant. It is kept online for your convenience. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Conference 2022 ‘Positive Mental Health and Well-being for all
- 24th September 2022
- Frank Barnes School for the Deaf, London
Would you like to contribute to the next BATOD Conference?
- Deliver a short 15 minute presentation as part of a presentation session
- Lead a practical 45 minute workshop as part of a practice based session
- Develop a poster to be displayed during the conference for you to discuss with colleagues
Presentation (maximum of 15 minutes) or Poster presentation
Please submit a 250 word abstract that includes:
- Research: title, your research aims/questions, methodology, results and findings
- Practice based activities: title, purpose and motivation for your practice, evidence base, nature of activity, evaluation process and outcomes
Practical workshop (maximum of 45 minutes)
For a practical workshop pleased submit a 250 word abstract that includes:
- Title, a brief synopsis of the content, description of the practical activities, the learning outcomes for participants
The final date for submissions is 26th May 2022.
The submissions will be considered by the conference committee and you will be informed of the outcome by early June.
If you have any questions or seek further information please contact us at email@example.com
*As with everything in the “new” normal, this information may be subject to change.