See request below.
“I am Hilal, a third-year PhD student at Nottingham University, conducting research on the experiences of 4-12 years old children with cochlear implants and their mothers.
- Participate in an Exciting Study!
- Are you a mother with a 4-12 year old child who uses cochlear implants and speaks English at home?
- We want to hear from you!
- Location: Ropewalk House, Nottingham city centre
- Duration: 1 hour
- Availability: Weekdays and school holidays
Join us for a fun session where you and your child play with a potato head toy while we measure brain activity using a child-friendly imaging technique called fNIRS. It’s like wearing a funny-looking hat and makes for a great photo opportunity ! Your child will receive a gift voucher and a certificate! You will also receive compensation for your reasonable travel expenses!
Contact: Email [email protected] to express your interest or ask any questions.”
Know someone who might be interested? Please share this with them!