Suitable for those who are not qualified audiologists and are required undertake routine (basic) audiometry (2 days) and/or tympanometry (1 day).
This BSA course will enable you to:
- Perform otoscopy reliably and according to BSA recommended procedure
- Undertake air conduction and bone conduction audiometry (without masking) according to BSA procedure
- Carry out tympanometry and according to BSA recommended procedure
- Carry out Stage A checks and understand the requirements for calibration of equipment
- Interpret results and findings, recording results
- How to communicate results and findings
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the practical and written assessment
More information is available here.