||Wednesday 10 November 2021|
|Time:||09:55 – 13:00|
|Title:||News from the SEND Front Line and its implications for SI provision|
|Cost:||£50/delegate, reduced to £25/delegate for NatSIP-member organisations|
NatSIP are pleased to welcome Brian Gale OBE, (SEND Regional Adviser, DFE) as their keynote speaker for this new- format, single-issue, half-day event.
Brian is well known to NatSIP colleagues through his previous role as director of policy and campaigns at NDCS.
Sessions during the morning will include:
- Keynote Address from Brian Gale, with a focus on lessons learned from Ofsted inspections and Local Authority Area reviews, Joint Commissioning and Education Health and Care Plans plus a short update on funding
- Q and A to Brian Gale following the Keynote, with Brian Lamb as session chair. (Questions to be submitted in advance, by 4 November please, to [email protected] )
- Building Back: Feedback from Schools and Services on their experiences
- Building Back: Reflections from delegates
- An update on specialist SI Qualifications from Lindsey Rousseau and Rory McDonnell.
A booking form and a draft agenda can be found on the NatSIP website via the link below: