This course is suitable for health workers, assistant or associate audiologists or those who work with earpieces in the music or noise-protection industry. This 1-day BSA accredited course by Tracy James Audiology Training will take place at Newbury College in Berkshire and will train delegates to:
• Undertake otoscopy and impression-taking safely (on individuals over 5 years) and according to BSA procedure
• Recognise conditions of the ear and refer accordingly
• Recognise responsibility to adhere to scope of practice and insurance/liability
• Communicate effectively with clients and/or their families/carers
• Arrange for earmould manufacture and maintain accurate records of procedure
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the written and practical assessment on the day, or as homework.
Please take a look at our events calendar for details of all our 2024 courses.