“This two-day course is delivered with the Ewing Foundation and is aimed at Teachers of the Deaf, Educational Audiologists and Technicians.
The course will provide information about remote microphone systems, fitting them, checking and assessing their benefit in line with the latest national Quality Standards and Good Practice Guidance.
The course will cover the following:
- Fitting options, policies and national guidance
- Using remote microphone systems, including radio aids, with speech processors
- Fitting, verification and validation of remote microphone systems (RMS)
Hands-on workshops and group sessions:
- Verification of speech processors with various remote microphones
- Validation with speech perception tests
Reviewing personal experiences: discussion and feedback sessions