The National Deaf Children’s Society Roadshow will be back in Northern Ireland from 12 September to 2 October 2022 with a range of new and updated workshops for deaf children and young people including Technology, Who Am I (Deaf Identity), Emotional Health and Wellbeing, Managing Transitions and much more!
During a visit from the Roadshow, the team can also deliver deaf awareness workshops for children and young people as well as the professionals that support them, and the Roadshow brings along the latest technology to try our as well as being fully stocked with our current resources and information booklets.
To find out more about our workshops offer and to register your interest for a free visit, please visit the website: https://www.ndcs.org.uk/our-services/services-for-professionals/roadshow-workshops/.
Interested in other UK locations? Check out the tour map for other dates
- London and South East: 25 April to 29 May 2022
- South West: 6 June to 26 June 2022
- Wales: 27 June to 22 July 2022
- Scotland: 17 August to 11 September 2022
- N Ireland: 12 September to 2 October 2022
- North West: 3 to 23 October 2022
- Yorkshire and Humber: 31 October to 20 November 2022
- North East: 21 November to 11 December 2022
- East Midlands: 12 to 18 December 2022, and 9 to 22 January 2023
- East England: 23 January to 12 February 2023
- West Midlands: 13 to 17 February 2022, and 27 February to 31 March 2023