The World Health Organization has a small grants initiative for World Hearing Day that might be of interest to you if you are planning any activities to celebrate World Hearing Day. The deadline for applications is 7th February 2022.
Small Grant scheme
- Awards $800 to approx. 60 successful applicants worldwide
- Applications should be submitted via https://cghh.usu.edu/smallgrants/2022/
- Activities don’t need to be specific to the theme of World Hearing Day but must be relevant to hearing and aligned to principles of World Hearing Day to raise awareness.
- Activities must be held around World Hearing Day and target general public, policy makers, media
- All applicants need to show measurable outcomes (e.g. number of screening outcomes, reach, hits etc).
- Previous winning ideas include community hearing screening, events webinars and seminars, rally’s, awareness projects and media campaigns.
For more information or to apply please visit their website.