BSA Annual Conference 2021
Innovation through Adversity
Wednesday 6th October 2021
Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel
Register NOW at https://www.thebsa.org.uk/bsa-annual-conference-2021/
BSA are pleased to announce that the British Society of Audiology Annual Conference, entitled Innovation through Adversity, will be taking place on Wednesday 6th October 2021 at the Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel.The BSA Annual Conference continues to be the leading UK scientific forum to bring together clinicians and researchers who have an interest in hearing, tinnitus and balance.
This event is FREE for BSA members and only £55 for non-members.
Can’t attend in person?
You can still register for Catch-up TV. Sessions will be available 10 days after conference.
Thank you to all those within Audiology, our member and non-member colleagues. It has been a long road through this pandemic but you have powered through and have made a positive impact within Audiology. We look forward to hearing and sharing new practices, procedures and innovation through adversity as we reunite this October.
– Gemma Crundwell, BSA Trustee & Conference Group Lead
- Thomas Simms Littler Talk Shameela Munir
- Audiology in the time of COVID-19: Practices and Opinions of Audiologists in the UK Gabrielle Saunders
- Exploring Interventions for Glue Ear During Covid-19 Dr Tamsin Brown
- New International Severe-Profound guidance Laura Turton & Judith Bird
- Self-Reported Hearing Difficulties and COVID Jenna Littlejohn
- Extended High Frequency Audiometry Chris Plack
- And more!
Call for Abstracts
Presenting a poster at the conference provides the ideal opportunity to share your research, innovative developments or best practice and to network with colleagues.
Deadline for abstract submission is Friday 13 August 2021.
For more information and to submit your abstract click on the link below.
BSA on social
For more information and to register visit https://www.thebsa.org.uk/bsa-annual-conference-2021/