Suitable for health workers, assistant or associate audiologists or those who work with earpieces in the music or noise-protection industry. This 1-day BSA accredited course will train delegates to:
- undertake otoscopy and impression-taking safely (on individuals over 5 years) and according to BSA procedure
- recognise conditions of the ear and refer accordingly
- recognise responsibility to adhere to scope of practice and insurance/liability
- communicate effectively with clients and/or their families/carers
- arrange for earmould manufacture and maintain accurate records of procedure
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the written and practical assessment on the day, or as homework.
Next training dates: see events calendar or book a personalised date for in-house training with Tracy James. Press here for more information and frequently asked questions about impression-taking BSA certificate courses.