Suitable for occupational health workers and occupational health nurses who carry out audiometry in the industry setting. This 2 day training course will cover both screening and manual audiometry techniques according to BSA standards within a health surveillance programme. It will include:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the ear
- Otoscopy and health questionnaires
- Screening and manual audiometry – BSA procedure
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Health Surveillance programmes
- HSE requirements in the workplace setting
- Noise protection and noise management in industry
- Onward referrals and action level requirement
A certificate will be awarded upon attendance on the course and completion of a practical and written assessment.
For further details email [email protected]
Or to book a place on the course, please complete an online booking form.