Audiograms, speech acoustics and using the LMH Test
As a Speech and language therapist or specialist TA you already know the basics of hearing loss, and now you are looking for more detail, knowledge and practical support.
- Our half-day online advanced training will give you:
- Greater confidence to read and interpret audiograms
- Straightforward explanation of speech acoustics and what this means for children with hearing loss
- Practical guidance on working with a child with hearing loss, including using the updated LMH Test (Ling, Madell, Hewitt) to check low, mid, and high frequency hearing on a regular basis
- Deaf awareness training resources to help you support the child throughout their daily life
Hungry for more? Check out our other fantastic training opportunities!
To book, email: [email protected]