|Wednesday 2 October 2019
|£100/delegate, reduced to £50/delegate for NatSIP affiliated organisations
NatSIP is pleased to announce the 2019 NatSIP/HoSS Event Evidencing the Impact is now open for booking.
The day promises to be very useful for Heads and Senior Managers of SI Services and Schools.
During the day:
André Imich (DfE) will give us an update from the DfE and the Select Committee report on SEND
Nick Whittaker (Ofsted) will speak about the new Ofsted framework
There will be two working group sessions during the day, with the following on offer:
1. Joanne Hogg – Head of Sheffield Vision Support Service – Evidencing the impact of VI teacher intervention
2. Joy Rosenberg, Jane North and Gary Webster – Mary Hare and present/past BAEA chairs – Update on Educational audiology and the impact on outcomes
3. A facilitated discussion on SI services’ role and preparation for impact in local area reviews
4. Sarah Holton – RNIB – Using the VI developmental journal to evidence impact in the early years
5. Emma Fraser and Tina Wakefield – NDCS – Looking at the updated HI monitoring protocol to evidence impact in the early years
6. Bev Mars – NatSIP – MSI children and young people in mainstream – what ‘good’ looks like.
There will also be sessions on:
Updates from the sector – facilitated by Lindsey Rousseau
The apprenticeship model for SI MQs – led by Tina Wakefield