Webinar for Teachers:
How to support hearing technology for children
Oticon is one of the leading developers of hearing technologies globally, and one of the main suppliers of hearing aids to the NHS. We would like to invite you to a special webinar on hearing technologies for children. This webinar is for teachers, parents, sports coaches and everyone that works with children that use hearing aids and other listening devices. You will learn how the devices work, how to use them and care for them, and why consistent use of listening support is so important for young people with hearing loss.
We will cover the following topics:
• Hearing and the developing brain
• Introduction to hearing technologies: Hearing aids, bone-anchored hearing systems, and wireless microphones.
• Why do we need wireless microphones? Demonstration with EduMic.
• How to use EduMic, in the classroom, at home and other places.
• How to ensure the whole system is always functioning optimally.
• Smartphone apps – the smart way for tweens and teens to manage their hearing aids and EduMic.
• Extra features on hearing aids – LED light, flight mode, service repair mode.
For more information and to register, see the Oticon website.