Suitable for healthcare employees who are not qualified audiologists and are required undertake routine audiometry. Typical delegates include occupational health workers, assistant or associate audiologists, Teachers of the Deaf, GPs and nurses.
The full 3-day BSA course will enable you to:
- Perform otoscopy reliably and according to BSA recommended procedure
- Undertake air conduction and bone conduction audiometry (without masking) according to BSA recommended procedure
- Undertake tympanometry according to BSA recommended procedure
- Carry out Stage A checks and understand the requirements for calibration of equipment
- Operate a sound level meter and measure ambient noise levels
- Interpret results and findings, recording results
- Communicate results and findings to other professionals
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the practical and written assessment.
For further details email [email protected]
To reserve a place, please complete an online booking form.
£695 per person – Audiometry and Tympanometry (Days 1-3)
£575 per person – Audiometry only (Days 1-2)
£350 per person – Tympanometry only (Day 3)
Please take a look at our events calendar for details of all our 2023 courses