NDCS is really pleased to let you know about an exciting event for families to join online next Saturday, 13th March. I would really appreciate if you could share with your networks and families.
At our Happy Futures event families will be able to learn more about supporting their child’s emotional health and wellbeing.
At this free live online events families will have:
- Access to a range of workshops led by experts in the field of emotional health and wellbeing.
- Insights from our Chief Executive Susan Daniels, and our Youth Participation team.
- Real-life stories from parents on supporting their deaf children’s emotional wellbeing.
- Deaf young people sharing their own journeys with mental health.
- A chance to gain a better understanding of why deaf children and young people are more likely to experience mental health issues.
- Practical advice to encourage good emotional health among deaf children.
- Plus the opportunity to meet other families online.
We will have a choice of workshops from Gwen Carr, Deaf Camhs (Tim Richardson), Psychologist Sarah Krantz and our own training officer Martin Brown.
For more information and to book families can have a look here at our website:
Thank you all very much for sharing this opportunity and we look forward to welcoming families next weekend.