Healthy Minds training is coming to Northern Ireland
We’re delighted to offer our most popular CPD accredited training workshop free of charge to Northern Ireland professionals working with deaf children and young people.
What is Healthy Minds training?
Our interactive Healthy Minds workshop is packed full of creative ideas to help you run activities to support the emotional health and well-being of deaf children and young people. It tackles issues such as low self-esteem, isolation, stress and anxiety.
The training is for professionals working with deaf children and young people in education, health, social care and leisure. It will be focused on the Northern Ireland context.
The training will leave you feeling inspired and confident to help deaf children and young people explore ideas and create positive strategies for dealing with change, managing deafness, developing confidence and building social skills. You’ll receive the Healthy Minds resource and learn how to use it.
What we’re offering
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn alongside Northern Ireland professionals working across different sectors and settings.
- 6 hours of free CPD accredited training
- Open to Northern Ireland delegates only
- For professionals working with deaf children and young people in education, health, social care and leisure
Content will be focused on the Northern Ireland context. You’ll have the chance to share experiences and ideas and learn from colleagues.
- Excellent networking opportunity
- Training options running through 2023, including in-person, online or hybrid (our trainer delivering the workshop remotely to your team), at locations throughout Northern Ireland.
This training has been supported by the Community Foundation for Northern Ireland through the Department of Health Mental Health Fund.