Message from I CAN:
Join I CAN and Pearson for We Need to Talk Live!
I CAN is partnering with Pearson, the world’s learning company, for a new series of inspiring and thought-provoking talks about the importance of communication.
Join us on 19th March 2020 for We Need to Talk Live! where leading thinkers and influencers will kick-start the discussion about the fundamental role of communication in all aspects of life, from relationships and mental health to education and employment.
Speakers will include:
- Carrie Grant: a judge and vocal coach on the massively successful TV talent shows “Pop Idol”, “Fame Academy” and “Glee Club”
- Lord Karan Bilimoria: the founder and chairman of Cobra Beer, the Vice President of the CBI and an independent peer in the House of Lords
- Felicity Gillespie: an education advisor to the UK Department for Education and Director of Aurora, an investment fund for early years education
- Richard Gerver: an award-winning speaker, bestselling author and world-renowned thinker
- Simon Bucknall a public speaking expert who helps high-achieving professionals across the world to connect, influence and inspire their audiences. He has twice been recognised as UK & Ireland Champion of Public Speaking.
The afternoon will conclude with a panel discussion chaired by I CAN’s Chief Executive, Bob Reitemeier, and Head of Clinical Assessment at Pearson Robert Reilly Craig.
The event is taking place on Thursday 19th March at One Bird Cage Walk in Westminster from 1-5pm to include a light lunch and drinks reception to close.